The C125 is striking in design and powerful in functionality, with display, data logging, auxiliary control and programmable LEDs all in one compact device. This model now also provides a composite video input as standard (e.g. for a rear vision camera), and USB Logging to a removable storage device as an optional upgrade.*
The vivid 125mm screen (approx 5") is high resolution, ultra bright and anti-reflective for easy reading in direct sunlight. Choose from numerous selectable layouts and configure the channels and labels to suit, or opt for the Display Creator upgrade and treat your screen as a blank canvas with unique graphics, images, logos and custom icons. Create multiple pages to suit different scenarios, optimising the screen space for your application.
The C125 also features ten full colour LEDs integrated into the unit for use as shift lights, warning lights or other driver alerts. The colour, function and intensity of each LED is programmable, allowing users to develop their own unique strategies and sequences.
The C125 is available standalone or as part of MoTeC's C125 Race Kits.
*Note: USB Logging and Live Video are recently added features that may not be available on devices already purchased. Compatible hardware can be identified by a mini USB port on the back of the unit.
- Screen: Colour TFT LCD, anti-reflective
- Resolution: 800 x 480, anti-aliased graphics
- Selectable fixed layouts with channel and label configurability
- 48 user-defined, scrollable message lines with programmable overrides
- 3 programmable 'pages', for example Practice, Warm-Up, Race
- 2 x Configurable CAN buses with individually programmable CAN bus speeds
- One can be used as RS232 Receive
- RS232: 2 x RS232 ports
- One with Transmit and Receive
- One with Receive only
- Dimensions 134.5 x 103.9 x 20.2 mm excluding connector
- Weight 360 g
- 1 x 34 pin waterproof connector
- 1 x Mini USB port
Logging (optional - requires Logging Upgrade/s)
- Level 1: 120 MB logging memory
- Level 2: USB Logging to a removable storage device (flash drive)
- 32 GB USB storage devices available
- requires compatible hardware*
- Logging rates up to 500 samples per second
- Fast Ethernet download
- Includes i2 Standard data analysis software (i2 Pro available as an upgrade)
- 2 x Digital inputs
- 3 x Speed inputs
- 1 x Composite Video Input for the connection of a PAL or NTSC camera*
Inputs (optional - requires I/O Upgrade)
- 6 x Analogue voltage inputs
- 2 x Analogue temperature inputs
Outputs (optional - requires I/O Upgrade)
- 4 x Low side outputs
- PWM or switched operation
- 3-axis G sensor
- Dash temperature sensor
- Sensor supply voltage
- Battery voltage
- Compatible with MoTeC E888 and E816 Expanders, providing full functionality.
*Compatible hardware can be identified by a mini USB port on the back of the unit.
(Click on the part number to download the datasheet.)
5 inch - Race