The C125 is an exciting addition to MoTeC's new range of colour Displays and Display Loggers. Striking in design and powerful in functionality, the C125 offers display, data logging, auxiliary control and programmable LEDs all in one compact device.
The vivid 125mm screen (approx 5") is high resolution, ultra bright and anti-reflective for easy reading in direct sunlight. Numerous selectable layouts are provided with superb graphics that cater for day and night viewing. Within these layouts users can configure the channels and labels to suit their application.
An array of ten full colour LEDs is integrated into the unit for use as shift lights, warning lights or other driver alerts. The colour, function and intensity of each LED is programmable, allowing users to develop their own unique strategies and sequences.
The C125 is available standalone or as part of MoTeC's C125 Race Kits.
- Screen: Colour TFT LCD, anti-reflective
- Resolution: 800 x 480, anti-aliased graphics
- Selectable fixed layouts with channel and label configurability
- 48 user-defined, scrollable message lines with programmable overrides
- 3 programmable 'pages', for example Practice, Warm-Up, Race
- 2 x Configurable CAN buses with individually programmable CAN bus speeds
- One can be used as RS232 Receive
- RS232: 2 x RS232 ports
- One with Transmit and Receive
- One with Receive only
- Dimensions 134.5 x 103.9 x 20.2 mm excluding connector
- Weight 360 g
- 1 x 34 pin waterproof connector
Logging (optional - requires Logging Upgrade)
- 120 MB logging memory
- Logging rates up to 500 samples per second
- Fast Ethernet download
- Includes i2 Standard data analysis software (i2 Pro available as an upgrade)
Inputs (optional - requires I/O Upgrade)
- 6 x analogue voltage inputs
- 2 x analogue temperature inputs
- 2 x digital inputs
- 3 x speed inputs
Outputs (optional - requires I/O Upgrade)
- 4 x low side outputs
- PWM or switched operation
- 3-axis G sensor
- Dash temperature sensor
- Sensor supply voltage
- Battery voltage
- Compatible with MoTeC E888 and E816 Expanders, providing full functionality.