Consistent with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) ("Privacy Act"), MoTeC does not collect or record personal information, except that which you provide freely through online forms and email. MoTeC strongly believes in protecting personal information of our website visitors and is committed to safeguarding your privacy. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- This statement applies to the www.MoTeC.com.au website only.
- The types of information which MoTeC may collect and hold for its activities include, without limitation, an individual's name, address, telephone number and email address ("Personal Information").
- We use common internet technologies, such as cookies, on our website to collect some 'visitor information' from you. We use this information to measure the traffic on our website and to help us make our website more useful. Such information is not correlated with any personal information.
- We collect personal information you choose to provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications, newsletters and training seminars. By using this website you will be deemed to consent to MoTeC using your Personal Information for these activities.
- We may make chat rooms, forums, message boards and/or newsgroups available to you. Please remember that any Personal Information you send to these public areas is not controlled or filtered and so is also available to other users. You should consider carefully the consequences of revealing Personal Information in these public areas. We are not responsible in any way for any consequences that may result of anyone using these public areas.
Uses and sharing of information
- We will use Personal Information you provide only for purposes consistent with the reason(s) you provided it. MoTeC will not use or disclose Personal Information that it collects for any secondary purpose without your consent unless:
- The secondary purpose is related to the primary purpose and you would reasonably expect MoTeC to use the information for the secondary purpose; or
- The use and disclosure is otherwise permitted under the Privacy Act.
- We do not share your Personal Information with other companies unless it is necessary to provide you with the service you have requested.
- You may access Personal Information that we hold about you. You can ask us to correct any errors or delete the information we have about you.
- You may opt-out of any further contact from us.
- To protect your privacy and the privacy of others, we may have to verify that you are who you say you are before we can give you access to or change Personal Information about you.