The First release of MoTeC M1 Tune Software is available from MoTeC website:
• Operating systems: Windows XP (Service Pack 2 or above), Vista or 7, 32 or 64 bit.
• Minimum screen resolution: 1366 x 768. (Recommended: 1600 x 1200 or greater)
• Communications Port: Ethernet Port.
• Communications Protocol: IPv6.
• Internet Explorer 7. (Recommended: Internet Explorer 8 or above)Notes:
• Administrator privileges are required for installation.
• Any active firewalls may need to be updated to allow:
o Inbound and Outbound Multicast DNS traffic (IPv6) on UDP port 5353
o Outbound X
o CP traffic (IPv6) on UDP port 5555Version 1.3.0.0083 - (25 May 2012)
New in this release:
Fast ethernet based communications.
Industry standard public/private key security system.
Multiple independent data logging systems.
User configurable tuning workspaces.
Familiar look and feel based on the "i2" user interface.
Extensive package help system explaining the purpose of each Parameter, Channel and Table as it is selected.
PC based recording of ECU channels that can be paused and analysed whilst still connected to an ECU.
Live engine tuning with "Quick Lambda" - can also be performed using PC recorded data.
Dynamic package based pin listing including detailed pin usage information.
Table manipulation functions including smooth and interpolation.