This ECU can be configured to run anything from a simple engine to a dual Drive-by-Wire, quad cam boosted engine with sequential gearbox and more. Configurable Ref/Sync modes accommodate many modern engine triggering systems.
This ECU can also handle many modified road vehicle systems, such as air conditioning control, and have four additional definable control outputs.
ECU Input and Output pin allocations can be user-defined to suit individual requirements and self updating wiring schematics are provided.
MoTeC's GPRDI-M142 includes:
Ability to run DI injectors
- Pit Speed Limiting
- Switchable Fuel
- Ignition and Boost Trimming
- Knock Control
- Intercooler Sprays
- CAM Control
- Traction Control
- Gear Change Ignition Cut
- Launch Control
what's in the box
- MoTeC M142 ECU
- Enable - for the MoTeC M142 ECU
- Firmware Licence - for the GPRDI Package
- Logging Licence - Level 1 upgrade available
- Analysis Licence - Level 1 (i2 Standard) upgrade available