- Each output is over-current, short circuit and thermal overload protected
- Outputs programmable in 1 A steps
- Outputs controllable via a combination of switch inputs, CAN messages and logic functions
- Switch inputs ranging from 0 to 51 V, resolution 0.2 V
- Performing up to 200 logic operations using operators like Flash, Pulse, Set/Reset, Hysteresis, Toggle, And, Or, Less than, Greater than, Not equal to, Equal to, True, False etc.
- Performing functions such as flashing indicator lights and controlling thermofan and fuel pump
- Using logic functions to selectively turn off systems during low battery voltage or engine starting, reducing drain on the battery
- Providing full diagnostic information, including output currents and voltages, input voltages, and error status
- Transmitting diagnostic information via CAN to a display or data logging device or monitoring directly on a PC
NEW IP68 rated PDMs:An IP68 rated PDM16M is now available for applications exposed to extreme environmental conditions, e.g. continuous immersion in water beyond 1 metre. Physically this model is similar to the regular PDM16, however it is nitrogen filled and has blind mounting points. Note: These units are built to order.
Find out more about MoTeC's new CAN Keypads
Compare the PDM16 with other MoTeC PDMs
View MoTeC webinars on Power Distribution Modules