A first level tutorial designed to help users understand the basics of Electronic Fuel Injection and how it applies to MoTeC's programmable 'gold box' ECUs.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for workshop technicians and existing MoTeC customers who want to learn about system installations and ECU configuration techniques. While no knowledge of MoTeC ECUs is necessary, participants will benefit from having previous experience with automotive wiring and a basic understanding of how an EFI engine system works.
What will be taught?
- Different MoTeC products and their operation
- Common engine sensors, their wiring and how they work
- Overall wiring design and loom construction tips
- ECU configuration for various makes and types of engines
- Explanations on MoTeC-specific terms, such as CRiP and Ref/Sync
- Testing procedures for the MoTeC system once installation is complete
- Start-up procedures