This tutorial covers the tuning and finer detail of engine set up once a MoTeC 'gold box' ECU has been installed.
Who should attend?
An ideal course for those who are fitting a programmable MoTeC engine management system and have completed the ECU Installation Seminar, along with customers who already have a MoTeC on their vehicle and wish to learn about improving engine performance via ECU tuning.
What will be taught?
- Checking sensors for errors and overall system integrity
- Basic tuning theory - what makes more power
- Explanation of Lambda sensors and connection of external Lambda meters
- How to correctly adjust different tables within the software
- Tuning procedures and dyno operation tips
- Introduction to MoTeC's i2 Data Analysis Software
- Demonstrations on tuning using results from data logging